DermaTend Mole Wart & Skin Tag Remover gets rid of moles, warts, and skin tags naturally. With DermaTend, there is no more burning or cutting, and there is no need for expensive laser surgery. DermaTend’s proprietary formula is all-natural, safe, and effective.
One application is all you need to remove unsightly and embarrassing moles, warts, or skin tags. No embarrassing visits to the doctor, no unattractive scars from surgery, and no more skin trouble. This simple, all-natural solution makes surgery obsolete, and will give you back your self-esteem.
Never use Dermatend before? Click Here to Order
What Does DermaTend Do?
Large strides have been made in herbal chemistry. Natural alternatives to pharmaceuticals and surgery are better than ever before. DermaTend is one of those natural alternatives. Regain your confidence and improve your quality of life by using DermaTend.
This special blend of all-natural ingredients work together to with your body’s own immune system to dissolve and remove moles, warts, and skin tags. This special formula also promotes the growth of healthy, new skin tissue. The all-natural ingredients in DermaTend are:
- Sanguinaria Canadensis – Also known as Bloodroot, this perennial flowering plant is native to the eastern half of North America. Native Americans historically used Bloodroot as a curative herb, and it is known throughout the world as a treatment for moles and skin cancer. Bloodroot is the main active ingredient in DermaTend, burning through the skin growths down to the skin tissue underneath.
- Vegetable Glycerine – Used to treat rough skin, Vegetable Glycerine is a skin cleanser and moisturizer that softens and lubricates the skin. In DermaTend, Vegetable Glycerine helps to restore the skin once the mole, wart, or skin tag is removed.
DermaTend Is Easy To Use
One application is all you need. Just dab DermaTend onto your unwanted skin growth. The next day, apply the healing balm to the spots where your skin problems used to be and your skin will look like new.
Is DermaTend Safe?
Some people who use DermaTend will experience a burning sensation when it is first applied. This just means that the active ingredient – Bloodroot – is working to burn away the mole, wart, or skin tag. Safe when used correctly, DermaTend should be kept away from the eyes and mouth, and should be stored out of the reach of children.
Is DermaTend Expensive?
Doctors typically recommend one of three treatments for removing moles, warts, and skin tags. All of these alternatives are relatively expensive when compared to DermaTend.
- Intralesional Immunotherapy – This is a relatively new technique that involves injection astringents into the affected area that stimulate the body’s immune system to treat the injected wart as well as others all over the body. This treatment can cost as much as $190 for the necessary three treatments.
- Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy – Also requiring three treatments, PDL uses a laser to target affected areas of the skin. Side effects can include bruising and changes in skin pigmentation. The typical cost is $360
- Cryotherapy – This involves freezing the affected area. It is widely used for the treatment of malignant and benign skin lesions. Cryotherapy requires 4 to 5 office visits, and can cost as much as $610.
As an alternative, a basic DermaTend kit costs just about $40. That is much less than the $190 to $610 cost of traditional treatments. Furthermore, no visits to the doctor are required. DermaTend is safely applied in your own home.
What Customers Are Saying About DermaTend
DermaTend is receiving very good reviews and high ratings from some of the thousands of people who have tried this product. The process can be a little messy according to some of the reviews. This product also takes a couple of days to work, and will initially leave some scars. That is when the Vegetable Glycerine begins to so its work in restoring the skin.
One customer who reviewed this product on line claims that their warts disappeared and are still gone 3 ½ years later. Another reviewer who had a mole on the side of her nose reported that the mole was flattened and, in just three weeks, was gone. Compare that to a lifetime of staring and teasing.
There are some negative reviews from customers who claim that the product did not work for them. Some people reported needing more than one application until their wart or mole was gone. Finally, the resulting scab disturbed some users, who disliked having to use band aid for weeks. Ultimately, the scab fell away and the skin underneath looked great.
Due to the number of positive review of this product, DermaTend is considered recommended by customers. There is some concern that multiple applications might be necessary, and it can leave a scar for a few weeks. Ultimately, however, this product does a very good job.